Published on July 15th, 2017 | by Blogger Local0
Top 10 Buy Alaskan King Crab & King Salmon Online Stores 2018
Are your searching for how and where to buy Alaskan King Crab online? Or where to buy wild caught Alaskan King Salmon online? There is no question that the taste of freshly caught seafood is unlike any other. Unfortunately, if you don’t live near the sea, it can be a bit challenging to experience this fresh flavor. There is good news. There are several online stores providing fresh seafood, including Alaska King Crab and King Salmon for you to enjoy, regardless of where you live.
Here you can learn about 10 of the best online stores to buy Alaskan King Crab Legs online and why they are a go-to source for seafood.
The Ten Best Websites To Buy Alaskan King Crab Legs & Seafood Online
- Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods, Inc. Family owned and operated, Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods offers gourmet wild Alaskan Seafood. The company has been purchasing and processing these selections since 1970, in state of the art facilities. The facilities used are both HAACP and FDA compliant and all of the gourmet seafood gifts and wild salmon selections are made using only the best of the best when it comes to fish processing equipment. https://www.kasilofseafoods.com
- Great Alaska Seafood. By choosing Great Alaska Seafood, customers can feel confident they are receiving 100% wild options, which is even better than organic. Completely natural and heart healthy, Great Alaska Seafood has been providing these superior fish products for over 20 years. In addition to providing unmatched seafood selections, the company also offers free overnight, FedEx shipping for any order that is eight pounds or more. http://www.great-alaska-seafood.com
- Island Seafoods. Island Seafoods is Kodiak’s premier seafood market and home of a custom processing facility. It is located on the waterfront, right next to the boat harbor. The company was started in 1935, and at the time served as a small processing business. Today, the company has grown to supply seafood to customers throughout the world. Quality and superior customer service are the values of the company and customers can feel confident in the selections of fish they receive from Island Seafoods. https://www.islandseafoods.com
- Kodiak Fish Market. Founded by Coast Guard veteran John Whiddon, the Kodiak Fish Market has grown significantly since it was opened. Today, the company works with grocery stores, box stores and individuals around the world, providing fresh seafood selections, right from the Alaskan shore. Kodiak Fish Market uses only boats, skippers and crews that are known and trusted to ensure the highest quality seafood is provided to each customer served. This is one of the main factors that sets this company apart from all the others. https://www.kodiakfishmarket.com
- FishEx. FishEx was founded in 1998 by Cade smith who saw a tremendous potential to make the seafood resources in Alaska available to consumers from all around the world. Today, the company is based and centrally located in Anchorage, Alaska and sources fresh seafood from throughout the state and from fish mongers who are located along the coasts of the U.S. Thanks to Anchorage being home to one of the biggest FedEx hubs and being a UPS hub, the company is able to offer customers affordable prices to have these freshly caught fish delivered right to their doors. http://www.fishex.com
- Tanner’s Fresh Fish Processing. This company and each staff member is dedicated to providing the best Alaskan seafood to each customer, regardless of their location. The company and staff take pride on being the best sustainable seafood company providing selections for consumers to enjoy in their own home. The staff makes sure only the best of the best is processed in their facility, to ensure each purchased item is unsurpassed in regard to taste and quality. https://www.tannersfish.com
- Capitan Jack’s Seafood Locker. For more than 15 years, Capitan Jack’s Seafood Locker has been serving the Seward, Alaska area. With the addition of the e-commerce store, these selections are now offered to locations all around the world. The company only works with carefully screened, local fishing families who are dedicated to finding the highest quality wild Alaskan seafood products. With Capitan Jack’s Seafood Locker, customers can feel confident they are receiving a fresh piece of fish that surpasses other online sellers. http://www.captainjacksalaska.com
- 10th and M Seafoods. Voted the Best of Anchorage for both 2009 and 2010, 10th and M Seafoods is dedicated to supplying a rich variety of the best seafood available today. Shrimp, scallops, salmon, halibut and king crab are processed into frozen and fresh packs at the 10th and M Seafoods processing center and then delivered via FedEx to customers and restaurants. https://www.10thandmseafoods.com
- AquaTech Seafood Exporter. This is a family owned and operated company that was founded over 20 years ago. The processing plant is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska and the company runs an ADEC and FDA inspected and compliant factor. This provides customers with peace of mind they are receiving the highest quality seafood products available from Alaska today. A wide array of products can be delivered right to your door from Alaska, including salmon, king crab and more. http://www.crabfactory.com
- Snug Harbor Seafoods. Located in the Kenai Peninsula of Alaska, Sung Harbor Seafoods takes prides in producing only the highest quality halibut, black cod and salmon. While the business began as a salmon buying station in the early 1990s it has now grown into a large processing facility, equipped with state of the art equipment, more than 200 seasonal employees, buying stations and satellite docks. When customers purchase seafood online with Sung Harbor Seafoods, they are receiving the best product at the most competitive pricing available. http://snugharborseafoods.com